blogtofacebook

Wednesday, September 12, 2007









We decided to have the girls go to school which is exciting because they will get Chinese lessons every day!! Also, the girls really loved it there and immediately got into the toys and the playground. Lula is really missing her New York friends and keeps asking when they'll visit her Singapore house and also keeps asking when she'll get to have her Singapore friends. Hanging out with Mom and going on what I call our "adventures" is not enough.




Today we went to the Singapore Science Centre. My favorite part was the IMAX movie Hurricane on the Bayou. Lula watched with rapt attention and Maya fell asleep on my lap. I really loved the movie.




I am realizing that its important to make time to go to the pool everyday so that the girls can build there confidence in the water. There were some kids there yesterday just a little older swimming underwater like fish.




Tonight I walked to the hawker stands to get us dessert. I ran into two of the security gaurds out of uniform and they invited me to join them for dinner. I joined them for five minutes and asked them to recommend a dessert food. I bought Nata de Coco Peach and Longon Cocktail. I also bought The Straits Times and Cleo magazine.







No comments: