blogtofacebook

Thursday, September 27, 2007

GOING TO THAILAND

Hi there,
Just to let you all know. We're leaving for Thailand tomorrow to "Krabi."

Lula fell and cut her eyelid today just before nap. I had to take her to the doctor and expected a butterfly bandaid but instead was given the option of stitches by plastic surgeon or glue by her ped. Glue will leave a line scar and stitches would have meant that if she didn't cooperate getting her eye stitched then they would have to sedate her with a general anaethesia. We went with glue because we were both unsettled by the idea of her being put under.

She screamed a lot for the glue but was back to climbing all over the furniture (what originally caused the fall) when we got home. That "Blessing of the Skinned Knee" theory might not work after all.

So I apologize to those who I owed e-mails but since I thought I'd have nap time today to catch up I now might not be able to do so until we get back from Thailand.

No comments: