blogtofacebook

Friday, June 13, 2008

EDMONTON: Prostitution

Edmonton has lots of prostitutes and lots of signs they chose to ignore.





Today I dropped off a bag of clothes on a corner, not for altruistic reasons but I was hoping to get a quick iphone pic of the prostitute there.

Dialogue:

Her: Hey, get away from here, can't you see the sign? No prostitutes allowed!
Me: Huh? (I look up at sign)
Her: Get away from here! I need to make some money!
Me: OK! OK! I'm just dropping off some clothing.

I scurried away and left the clothing on the corner.

2 comments:

Dad said...

You might have offered some of your clothes to her, it can't be that warm up there yet.

Zoe said...

I was hoping she'd take the jacket. She didn't really give me a chance to try it on for size.

By the way, the gal in the photos is not the one I had the conversation with. She was fully clothed.